Wednesday, October 25, 2006

29


Kissing 29 goodbye tomorrow (actually today). Yesterday was day 29. After working I went to pick up my grandmother who is only in town a little while longer. I know it's been extremely hard on her and everyone dealing with the death of my aunt Marie. Though I didn't know her extremely well, it's always the loved ones that are left behind that we grieve for and with. And again it makes me so thankful for every single day ... all the little stuff we all take for granted.

So, my grandmother treated me, my sis and my mom to dinner for my birthday. Then they dragged me 2 a place that I NEVER go ... ROSS. Grandma needed a brand new hat.

The funny thing is as soon as I walk in I hear somebody say, "SATURN!" That was way cool.

I know my ass is getting old cuz I'm STILL recovering from this weekend ... they always said the older U get the more sleep U need. Well, sleeping HAS always been one of my favorite things 2 do (right, Brian?) Sometimes it would be nice 2 not sleep alone though, but I can dream I have a hot naked man beside me and then not have 2 deal with the drama when I wake up! Sounds like a plan!

"I'll see U tonight in all my dreams." - Prince, All My Dreams

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home